Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book...

That's what today's blog is. Sorry I don't have more for you.
Photobucket

FOR TODAY - January 13, 2009
Outside my window... It's dark, cloudy and cold.
I am thinking...Should I go to the grocery store or not? I'm lazy and it's cold.
I am thankful for...my family, our health, food on the table and the roof over our heads.
From the kitchen... I hear the click, click, click of my dog's nails.
I am wearing... jeans, my cute black top and fuzzy slippers.
I am creating... nothing. I buy stuff to start projects that never. get. done.
I am going... to the kitchen to make popcorn once the boys are in bed.
I am reading... Marley & Me and various magazines.
I am hoping... that I can find clothes that fit me and are warm for the rest of the week.
I am hearing... the pitter patter of little feet running thru the house.
Around the house... the boys are getting ready for bed, the toys are all over the floor and the dishwasher and washing machine are full and waiting for me...
One of my favorite things... hearing my children's laughter
A few plans for the rest of the week: back and forth to school, tumbling class, and possibly a day trip to Disney.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
Photobucket
These are my playgroup friends back in 2003 I believe. We're all still friends too.
Our kids have all gotten so big!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. I can't believe how much they've grown! I'm so glad we're still friends.