Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Misc. happnins'

Where to begin... I'll try not to bore you with too much Disney stuff but we had a great weekend.

Friday night though something a bit strange happened. We were walking around DHS and this young woman (late teens/early 20s maybe) came running up behind me and started touching Bella. What the hell are you doing is what I was thinking but I was nice. She was visiting from out of the country and didn't speak much English but wanted to tell me how cute she was. She asked Bella's name and age using her limited English. I was flattered but a bit weirded out too. That was weird right?

Sunday we spent all day at MK. It was packed but the crowds were very manageable. We got a lot done. It was really sad leaving. I would have stayed all night but dh had to work on Monday so we left around 8ish. The parade was going on and the crowds were too thick to walk thru so we got a *backstage pass*. Okay not really but we got to go behind the buildings on MainStreet where only castmembers are allowed in order to avoid the parade crowd. It was rather cool even though there wasn't much to see. I wish I had taken some pics! It was a parking lot and I saw some office type buildings back there and a few signs CM's might put out that I'd never seen before. Nothing too interesting but any inside look is neat to me!

Monday was spent cleaning up a bit and just relaxing. We've been go-go-go for several days so it was nice to sleep in and do almost nothing. Of course something had to happen. Ian started feeling ill last night and vomited a couple of times. He slept all night thankfully. He woke up today okay and we even went shopping but around 11am he fell asleep for probably 2 hours. I took advantage and napped too. I didn't want to get up! I know he's not well when he takes an impromptu nap. Apparently he fell asleep around 5:30 tonight too. Poor baby. He's running a fever and it's just taking a toll on him. Cross your fingers and keep us in your thoughts that this doesn't spread thru the house. It's apparently going around!

Oh and did I mention that one of my hard drives died? Crapola!!! Dh was able to retrieve most pictures and video and all our pics were backed up but I did lose some favorite websites and some documents and pictures like blog headers and ALL my digiscrapping files. Blah! I'm trying to get my PC back to normal. I hate change. So that's part of the reason I haven't been around much. Sometimes technology can really suck.

No comments: