Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My sick little boy

My poor baby is sick. He got sick Monday night but slept thru the night. Woke up Tuesday okay. Even ate some breakfast. By mid-morning he wasn't feeling so great again and fell asleep on the couch. Fell asleep again around 5:30 when I left to take Logan to class.

This morning around 4:30AM Bella woke up crying. I went to get her and I heard noises from the boys' room. Opened the door and Logan is playing his DS and Ian's awake as well. Um hello?! It's 4 freakin 30! I nipped that real quick and told them both to get back to sleep and I took the DS with me. Logan didn't want to get up for school this morning- surprise, surprise! Anyway, when Ian woke up he didn't want breakfast. He was quite proud that he made his own cup of juice though and let me know it several times while I was still sleeping. Apparently I didn't say Good Job to him and that's the only answer he would take. As I realized later tonight though, I never ran the dishwasher last night and that cup was dirty. Yuck! He didn't eat lunch. He didn't eat dinner. He has had nothing but a few crackers and a lot of juice, milk and mainly water. Poor baby was in tears tonight because his tummy hurt. He let out a gag though and a big burp and appeared to feel a bit better though before bed.

Here's a pic I took of him this morning. He was all bundled up (been running a 101.x fever consistently) and just started nodding off while sitting on the couch. I hate seeing him so miserable but I must say that's it's been nice and quiet with no yelling, fussing or fighting. He just wants hugs and kisses and someone to cover him up. I hope he's back to his self soon though. I miss his smile and laugh.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Poor little man!
I hope he's feeling better today!