Friday, April 24, 2009

*Snap!*

Just like that Bella has (almost) mastered four things today!

First was clapping. For some reason she never has really clapped. A couple of times she did something that resembled it but today she discovered what it really is. We were listening to the Clapping Song (Barney) in the car and I guess Ian was clapping in the back. When I went to get out of the car with her she started clapping. I kept encouraging her and she kept it up. She gets a huge proud smile on her face too.

She's decided to get much braver with walking. Dh said she walked across the room to him tonight. I noticed if she falls she gets right back up again instead of just crawling the rest of the way. She blew kisses tonight which I've been trying to teach her and she started waving bye-bye. That was yet another *milestone* if that's what you want to call it than she hadn't started doing. I was shocked! All of them happened today. It's like a lightbulb went off in her head and everything just clicked. Yay Bella!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go, Bella!

Amanda said...

Awh! How exciting, for you and for her. :-)