Monday, May 04, 2009

Weird and Crazy Products

Do you ever run across a product that just makes you think *umm what were they thinking?!*? I came across both of these products today on one of my message boards.

First we have Squeezable Bacon. Yeah you read that right. It's 100% bacon and while I love my swine pork, thinking about squeezing it or spreading it makes me cringe. Bacon should be crisp and not look like cat food. The fact that it has a 12 year shelf life is a whole other issue!

And then we have crocheted tampons. Who is their right mind would stick one of these up their VJJ? Enough said.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Both of those are absolutely disgusting. Re-usable tampons......GROSS. I mean at least they're green and all but thanks, I'd rather just flush!!!!!!

Melodie said...

YUCK!!!! Bacon should definitely be crispy (though not burnt).