Monday, August 17, 2009


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not eat 2 servings of my homemade pot pie tonight because it was simply that good. I would never do that since I'm trying to lose weight. I did not restart a My Baby Can Talk- Baby Signs movie either so it would give me some extra quiet time nor did I put on a Baby Einsteins movie after because Ian wanted to watch it.
I did not drag my children to clothing stores at the outlet mall this weekend when all we were shopping for was shoes. And I did not buy anything but shoes while we were there (okay, this part is actually TRUE!!).
I did not buy myself some WW ice cream bars and hide them from my children. I also did not sneak some Reddi Whip from the can either when I gave the boys some (sour) blueberries with whipped cream. Who does that?

No comments: